Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who, What, Where....

Yes I still want to blog. I NEED to write things. Exercise my mind. I had all these awesome things I wanted to do around the house, coupons I hoped to clip, and free/thrifty things to get and share with the small little world I'm creating here. But life for the past few months has had other plans....very little, but very BIG plans.
Shortly after my last post, the little family of three here found out that a fourth would be joining us in October!! We were/are so excited! Two weeks after finding that out however, I became crawling on the floor, wasting away sick. Sicker than I have ever been in my life. Even my difficult sickness with W was no match for what this new little bean put me through. One day I woke up, and I couldn't eat or drink anything, I couldn't MOVE. W went to stay with his grandparents, and that's how it stayed for THREE MORE MONTHS. I hopped from homeopathic remedy to mild medication, to serious medication to hospitalization in a matter of weeks. I revisited the hospital FOUR times over the three month period...I'm pretty sure they run when they see me coming now! Just when we thought I would have to get some really serious medication (serious enough that several different doctors have to review your case and discuss the risks/benefits of taking the meds) I got better. Not jump up and down better, but able to semi-function, sort of eat stuff while on medication better. WoooHoo! Right around that time we also found out that the rabble rousing little bean in there is a GIRL!!! Hooray again! We were hoping for pink this time!
So now I'm better (well pretty much-I still struggle with nausea but I expect that will last the whole pregnancy) and just hit the halfway point! Now I just want to get back to a somewhat normal life.
I have so many ideas, projects and thrifty-money-saving things to talk about. Part of me wants to just JAM it all right in this post-but I think it's long enough! I've promised myself to post at least once a week, even if it's just a photo or a quick go-here-and-look-at-this kind of thing. My first order of business to share is going to be what we around the E house are doing to save money, specifically making a sticking to a budget. I can't wait to share, and to hear what others do when it comes to keeping their finances in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment