Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The one where I do what everyone else does...

Ok, I'm finally breaking down and doing a "show everyone pictures of things that other people do in attempt to make myself look cool" post. I have SO MUCH that I want to do...like sewing/re-fashioning clothes & DIY around my house.

I've been looking at LOTS of pics to get inspiration for giving my house a more "me" touch to it.

I've been wanting to do something different with W's room for a while now-I just didn't know what I wanted! Here are a few GORGEOUS rooms I'm using as inspiration. Taking a little bit of everything and mashing it together to make it perfectly US!

                                                              source
                                                         


                                                                source

                                                                      source



                                                                      source

I'm also seriously in LUV with all things chalkboard. I know..it's trendy. But I can't help it-it's so QUAINT! This project is high on my list!
                                       


We've spent the past (almost) year trying to sell our house. As such we've taken down all our personal photos and frames to make it more appealing. Well I find gallery walls and brightly spray-panted frames super SEXY. Can't get more appealing than that. I've already started pulling out all our long hidden frames for colorful makeovers!!
                                                                       source
                  
                                                                           source     
                                                          
                                                         

And just so you don't think ALL I think about is my house decor....I'm totally crushin' on all these gorgeous DIY maternity clothes & refashions. I've got a MOUNTAIN of stuff waiting to be refashioned that doesn't fit me NON-preggo that I'm dying to hack into! I just hope I can look half as cute as these ladies!!
                                                                             source
                                                                    source

                                                                         source
              
                                                                             source
                                                                   source

LOVELY!!!!!
PS-Do you Pinterest? In another act of bandwagon-jumping I have joined....and I am...in a word..addicted. Try it...you'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. I found this post hilarious because it is so true about the blogging community. I did like to hear about your thoughts and ideas and am glad that your blog is so much more real and personally you than most on blogger.

    ReplyDelete